Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shake Shake Shake - Shakeology!

Beachbody has successfully made a shake that I have come to adore. Beachbody coaches and customers throughout the nation are sipping on this nutrient dense shake every day and have so many great things to say about it. I am among those customers. Not only does it taste great, it energizes you and makes you feel great. So much has been written about Shakeology and my goal is not to reinvent the wheel. I highly encourage you to visit http://www.shakeology.com/gy.com/ and learn for yourselves.


My shakeology standby recipe of choice - 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries (Result: 19g protein; 30g carbs). LOVE IT!

If you are intrigued and want to give it a try, message me, I can help you get your hands on the product through one of my many Beachbody Coach friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment